Monday 6 June 2022

June already!!!

 


 

It seems to me that this year has vanished, and I've very little to show for it. That wretched church!!!

Anyway here are JUNE's books and most of them are free.

JUNE'S BOOKS
HISTORICAL FICTION SUMMER SALE
SUMMER SALE 

and
READ AND REVIEW PLEASE
REVIEW
also
My Norwegian Colleagues are offering a mixed collection of books too. Have a look. If, like me, you often chuckle over the Romance novel book covers there are a few in this selection which might make you smile. The Viking novels are there too if you hunt for them.
AMAZING READS
and
THE EPIC SUMMER SALE


This is their newsletter they send to me with some extra Viking book links.
NEWSLETTER:
and
here are some interesting books to enjoy
Escaping the Duke (The Secret Crusaders Book 1)
and
The Girl in the Triangle
and
Canary and the Mothman
I haven't read them myself but they have good reviews and friends have enjoyed them. Let me know what you think.



 

No comments: